The SPR is happy to announce that our members now have access to the CME Gateway. The CME Gateway is located at www.cmegateway.org and allows members to view and print results of CME credits earned through several participating societies.
Note that the Gateway will only reflect CME earned through the SPR from January 1, 2006 to the present. It may take up to 60 days for the educational activity you participated in to be posted on the Gateway.
To access your record, visit www.cmegateway.org. If this is your first time to the Gateway, you will be asked to create a username and password - these may be whatever you choose. Once you are in the Gateway, access your SPR CME records by selecting "Participating Organizations" and registering your SPR username and password with the site. (Your username is the first initial of your first name, the first initial of your last name, and your SPR member ID number with the leading zeroes, strung together, no spaces. Your password is your last name. If you have a hyphenated last name, your username is your first initial of your first name and the first initial in your first last name. Enter both names AND the hyphen as your password.) Once you have done that, you may choose "Individual Participating Organizations Reports" from the menu and enter the criteria you want to view and/or print.
If you do not know your SPR member ID number, you can access this from your member record on the website. Go to Member Resources on the SPR website and log in with your website credentials that you created. Select "Update Personal Information" in the navigation bar on the right. The Assn Member ID, located on the third line of the form, is your SPR member ID. Note that this should be an 8-digit number so you will need to add the appropriate number of leading zeros. If you need assistance in obtaining your SPR member ID, please contact SPR@acr.org.
SPR PQI Programs
Educational Information & Activities
- SPR's PQI module on VCUG examinations - For Members Only (If you are a member and do not have the password to access this module, log into the SPR site from the Home page and go to the Member Resources page for direct access)
- "Medical Radiation in Children" PowerPoint presentation - Now available by clicking here.
- Contrast Agent Safety CD/DVD set now available at no charge. Click here for a complete program description and ordering information.
- SPR members are encouraged to contribute resources - please E-mail the webmaster with your submissions.
- SPR Committees have been invited to post educational or topic-specific content. Explore those noted below:
ABR/RRC update - Spring 2010
Resources provided by ABR Trustee and RRC Committee Member, Dr. Janet Strife:
For a complete listing of SPR-related meetings, visit the Meetings page or view the calendar of events.