SPR Reception @ RSNA - Monday, 11/26
Is RSNA in your plans? If so, plan to connect with friends and colleagues for our traditional "Monday of RSNA week" Member reception. This year the reception will be held in McCormick Place West Building room W471B.
We invite Pediatric Radiologists and their guests (from EVERYWHERE) to attend our annual SPR event at RSNA. Printable invitation here.
When: Monday, November 26 -6:00 - 7:30 pm
Where: McCormick Place W471B
Who: Pediatric Radiologists AND Trainees AND Friends
Note - This year RSNA will end bus service at 7:45. The final buses will depart from the Lakeside Center.
RSNA's Specialty Campuses
Again for RSNA 2012: Pediatric Radiology content will be grouped for your convenience into the Pediatric Campus. Review RSNA resources posted at links below for details on specific programs.
New for 2012 - a Nuclear Medicine/Molecular Imaging campus will also be offered.
Both specialty campuses feature many components—including refresher and series courses, scientific presentations, and education exhibits—to facilitate focused study during the week
RSNA also offers a virtual meeting this year, including streaming pediatric content. To learn more, go to http://rsna.org/Virtual_Meeting.aspx.
- The Pediatric Campus is located in Rooms S101AB and S102AB of McCormick Place.
- The Nuclear Medicine/Molecular Imaging Campus is located in Rooms S503AB, S504CD, and S505AB.
- Lunch hour and afternoon presentations of scientific posters and education exhibits in the Pediatric and Nuclear Medicine/Molecular Imaging subspecialties will take place in the campuses.
- Download the RSNA Pocket Guide
- Download the President's Letter and Meeting at a Glance (congratulations to RSNA President and SPR Board member, Dr. George Bisset!)
- Download the complete Pediatric Campus flyer provided by RSNA here.
International Day of Radiology - 11/8
Celebrate the 117th anniversary of the X-ray with us on November 8! Take advantage of the ACR's online promotional toolkit to spread the good word about IDoR. Read the Congressional Proclamation too!
SPR dues/make donations online
Want to save a tree, pay your 2013 SPR dues and make an REF donation? Click HERE to access the secure online dues/donation payment page and pay by credit card.
If you would prefer to pay by check, dues invoices will be mailed later in November. Your questions are welcome. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd Fetal/Neonatal Imaging Course
Plan to attend the second SPR-sponsored Fetal/Neonatal Imaging course in warm Orlando, Florida at the Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, Orlando, Florida, January 25-27, 2013.
Program includes guest speakers from various specialties including pediatric surgery, fetal surgery, neurology, cardiology, ethics and obstetrics. Updates in neonatal as well as fetal imaging and therapies will be discussed.
If you are unable to access the links in this message, please visit the SPR Meetings page for current meeting news. See you there!
- The complete program can be accessed by clicking here
- Registration is now open on-line by clicking On-line Meeting Registration: here. Note: early registration deadline - December 21!
- Hotel Reservations may be booked at the Buena Vista Palace Resort, via this link.If you prefer to phone your reservation, please dial 407-827-2727 or toll-free 866-397-6516.
SPR 2013- Post grad Course & Meeting
May 14-15, 2013 - Post grad course
May 15-18, 2013 - Annual Meeting
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa, San Antonio,Texas
Program: The complete program brochure is available by clicking here. Online registration will open in early December. If you would like to register now, you may complete the form found on page 23 of the brochure.
Abstracts: Notices of acceptance will be sent on December 15, 2012. Questions may be directed to 703-648-0680 or SPR@acr.org.
Hotel Reservations: Reservations may be booked on-line by visiting this link To obtain the group rate, you must identify yourself as being with the SPR group.
Dr. Ines Boechat, WFPI president, asked us to share news of the early impact of the WFPI: Dr. Savvas Andronikou, WFPI Volunteer/Outreach Chair submitted this report on his site visit to Khayelitsha Hospital in the Western Cape, South Africa.
The WFPI has launched an interim Bulletin Board at www.wfpiweb.org while the volunteers work on real actual website.
Back to Top Join the Member list serv | SPR Career Center
Back to Top
The Society for Pediatric Radiology is a professional medical organization dedicated to being the leader in advancing pediatric health care through medical imaging and image-related therapy.
The Society for Pediatric Radiology | 1891 Preston White Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Tel 703-648-0680 | www.pedrad.org